Monday, December 22, 2008

You smell like beef & cheese.

The river looked really cool this morning. Steamy. It's kinda weird that I have very little interaction with the rivers in this city. I guess I grew to like living near water in Wellsburg. I liked working at the Pier, drinking and hitting golf balls into the Ohio after closing. This isn't a metaphor or anything...I'm just saying that it was nice to see some moving water again.

I got caught in the Menorrah Parade last night in Squirrel Hill. That was pretty cool. I can't imagine being that excited about something. Especially something that...annual.

I think I'm going to go watch "It's A Wonderful Life" at the Regent Theatre tonight. It's free. It's cold outside. It's almost Christmas. I watched some of it last year, but I wasn't prepared to actually feel anything. I thought it was going to be typical Christmas schlock. But when that old man started wailing on George's ear, I lost it and turned it off. This time, I will force myself to watch it. Like I wrote, the thing's already cracking... the least I can do is embarrass myself around strangers instead of people I already know...

No comments: