Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My heart is an acorn.

I am hungry.

Other randomness:

I think life doesn't technically begin until the being needs a ticket to go somewhere. Like a show or a hockey game. (4/11, drunk at the cage watching hockey)

I might be a marxist. and possibly a Buddhist. But never, really.

Chuck told me that instead of a heart, I have a little acorn in my body. I'm pretty sure he's right.

I like to drink fancy coffee. At home I make a special blend of coffee from Kauai and graham cracker flavo(u)red coffee. Its really great. Im hungry.

I love packing tape.

In the spring, I like driving to work with an iced chai from starbucks...while listening to Impossible Germany by Wilco. I love those mornings. And that is one of my all-time favorite songs.

I still think the Pope looks like Emperor Palpitine. Pre-and-Post-Sith-Lord-Makeover.

I'm happy 30 Rock & The Office are back.

Hungry.

I hate it that I can never get too deep in these blog postings. The nature of my job is that I am interrupted very frequently. So I can only think of the little tiny notes like the ones here. I'd like to go into detail about my little acorn heart, for example. But I can't...someone needs...something. Phone.

I am trying like hell to knock it off with the pessimism (as the kids say). I...phone...phone...phone...I guess I really wasn't aware of how much negative shit floats around in my head and comes out of my mouth. And this preoccupation with Death (with a capital D) has got to go too. It's killing me.

More on this crap later, I hope. I mean, I can't wait until I'm able to post again about these awesome ideas!!

ok. to sweep. and to eat. and to sleep.

No comments: