Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Turning the orbit around

I had a dream last night (on the eve of the first playoff game) that I met Sidney Crosby and that he wanted to give me his phone number. (It should be noted, I suppose, that in my waking life I do not find this young man attractive.) Anyway, in the dream, he took my cell phone to put his number in, but instead of using his real name, he called himself "Eduardo".

Also, in this dream, I met a young Mr. Belvedere. I mean the actor who played Mr Belvedere. He was playing cards with some other folks. I'm not sure if they were from TV shows or not.

Do nicknames belong to the people they refer to (to which they refer)? Or the people using them?

$75.00 is not a lot for a necklace of interest. Turns out there was a hole in the middle. I can't help but chuckle at the irony.

Yes, this is Wilco weather.

No comments: